Visit SAMBANDH Ecommerce Portal www.uttarafresh.com
What We Do
Working Areas are
We have trained more than 7500 trainees in different employability generation trades i.e Computer Education, Mobile repairing, Footwear Design Technology, Sewing & Cutting, Dairy and animal husbandry, Bee-Keeping, Fisheries, Fruit Processing, off Season Vegetable production, Floriculture, Aromatic & Medicinal Plant, Candle making, Wooden art and Alpana art.
Working towards promoting of self-employment for Livelihood and income generation at local level through Fisheries, Bee-Keeping, Organic Spice cultivation, Off Season Vegetable farming, Floriculture and Fruit processing.
We are promoting organic farming by providing trainings and support for Composting, Vermicomposting, Traditional agriculture and improvement in traditional farm practices. Also motivating the farmers for improved production techniques for doubling the farmer income.
We are working for the availability of pure drinking water with SWAJAL, Jal Sansthan and Jal Nigam. We have constructed more than 1500 toilets with the help of SWAJAL scheme in different villages. Among them 15 Gram Panchayats also got NIRMAL SWACHATA PURUSHKAR for Sanitation and Hygiene.
We are organizing awareness campaign, meetings and PAD YATRAS for protection of environment and forest. During this we are also discussing the importance of these for our lives. Sustainable development is the key for future.
For empowerment of women we are organizing SHGs development program, self-employment and capacity building trainings. These programs are improving their lives. Kishori Shakti scheme implementation for 160 adolescent girls from different villages.
We are regularly doing efforts for conservation and development of cultural heritages. For this we are taking support from expert who are working on this. The ancient and historical places are also conserved during this with the help of cultural and tourism ministry in different areas.
We are providing marketing support to Farmers, SHGs, Kisan Clubs who are promoted and supported by NABARD and Swarn Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojna. The value addition, packing and branding support is also providing by our expert team to them. Participated in different trade fairs organized time to time by private as well as government departments.
We have done Survey, monitoring and evaluation of MNREGA, BADP, Watershed and Rajeev Gandhi national Peyjal Mission during our journey. Valuable inputs were also provided for the betterment of these schemes. Above 290 GPs were audited in champawat district
Organizing Training and capacity building conferences, Meetings for enable the needy peoples for livelihood generation and entrepreneur at local level for check migration. We are also organizing people and linking them bank for govt schemes through SHGs, JLGs
The members of SAMBANDH came together for one common reason - they believed that Involvement of all stakeholders and hope for the future is the key for any organic entity to survive.
The Group has a combined developmental experience of more than 75 years with each member having diverse areas of expertise.
To come together was necessary as each one felt something missing in their individual efforts, and believed that a shared vision, passion and partnership is the only way to make effective change in the lives of people.
Together we are committed to a journey of hope through care and support or “SAMBANDH”.
To organize programs for Economic, Social and educational development of people.
To organize programs for needy and under privileged people.
To organize programs for women empowerment and child development.
To organize technical and employment generation trainings for unemployed.
To organize trainings for optimum resource utilization.
To organize programs for climate change and environment protection.
To organize programs for cooperative development.
To organize programs for agriculture and allied activities.
Where to Getting Financial Help
- Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) United Nations
- Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)
- Ministry of Environment and Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC)
- Ministry of Culture
- National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
- Uttarakhand Skill Development Mission
- Cooperative Department Uttarakhand
- Panchaytiraj Department
- KBSA Raipur, Dehradun
- SWAJAL Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan
- Uttarakhand Peyjal Nigam
- Watershed Project Uttarakhand
- District Industries Center Champawat & Pithoragarh
- Fisheries Department Champawat
- DPC MNREGA Champawat
- DRDA Champawat, Pithoragarh, Bageshwar & US Nagar
- District Horticulture Department Champawat
- Chief Agriculture Officer Champawat
- ICDS Champawat
- RSETI Champawat
- Uttarakhand Multipurpose Financial Development Corporation
- Herbal Research and Development Institute
Milestone Work Done
- Trained more than 8000 trainees in different employability generation trades i.e Computer Education, Mobile repairing, Footwear Design Technology, Sewing & Cutting, Dairy and animal husbandry, Bee-Keeping, Fisheries, Fruit Processing, off Season Vegetable production, Floriculture, Aromatic & Medicinal Plant, Candle making, Wooden art and Alpana art. Establishment of www.uttarafresh.com online marketing portal for Hilly commodities under UTTARAFRESH brand name.
- Promotion and production of Silage in Dehradun district with Silage Federation Uttarakhand under Cooperative Department.
- Working with Jal Jeevan Mission in 203 villages of Champawat.
- Trained Bee Keepers for Queen Honey Bee Rearing under National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) innovative project.
- Socio economic survey of 26787 tribal HHDs under Nine district of Uttarakhand with Tribal Research Institute (TRI) and Patanjali Research Institute (PRI).
- Training and Capacity building of elected panchayat representatives of Champawat district with Panchaytiraj Department.
- Wall painting of organic farming under PKVY scheme in dehradun district.
- Formation of more than 700 SHGs and bank linkages of more than 5000 beneficiaries.
- Social audit of MNREGA in 290 GPs of Champawat.
- Micro Planning of 40 GPs and training of elected representatives under BRGF fund.
- Social audit and evaluation of 65 GPs under BADP.
- Formation of 80 Kisan Clubs with NABARD and their technical capacity building.
- Formation and implementation of NABARD supported Farmer Producer organization CHAMPAVELLY
- Formation of 20 Poly houses supported by FAO United Nations.
- Training and Capacity building of 150 government employees of MNREGA.
- Social audit and evaluation of IWDP project in 9 blocks of Nainital and Pithorgarh district.
- Macro planning of District Agriculture program in Champawat.
- Establishment of SARAS processing and marketing setup at DRDA champawat.
- Distribution of Take-Home Ration to 93 Anganwadis.
- Kit Distribution and capacity building trainings to 160 adolescent girls under KISHORI SHAKTI YOJNA.
- Survey, Planning, Evaluation and monitoring of Rajiv Gandhi National Peyjal Misiion in 8 GPs.
- Adult education program in 8 Villages.
- Organization of yearly cultural fair at PATAL RUDRESHWAR since last 15 years for promotion of cultural and spiritual tourism in this area.
- Training and capacity building of 70 peoples for the conservation of HUDAKIYA BAUL culture and Publication of books on it in Champawat, Pithoragarh and Bageshwar.
- Pad Yatra for awareness campaign for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in 100 Villages from Barsi to Champawat.
- Publication of books on Bee-Keeping, Fisheries, Dairy, Vermicompost, organic Farming, Hudakiya Baul and Chura production.
How We Work
- Citizens as partners and change agents – The spirit of SAMBANDH lies in the ownership of citizens. All concerned individuals interested in creating change in the lives of their communities can become members of SAMBANDH.
- Friends of SAMBANDH – Across the world there are friends who contribute through ideas, services, and resources to help SAMBANDH realize its dreams. They are enrolled as official members and volunteers and fellow travelers in this journey of hope and commitment.
Marketing of Certifide Products from
PGS INDIA, APEDA, FSSAI, India Organics, Merakisaan, Hilansh with their logos in running form Visit: www.markagri.com
We Try To Make Pupils Life Better By Upgrading Their Skills
Major Funding Partners
Sambandhindia Major Funding partners.
Where to Find Us
New Colony, Telwada,
Nagnath Ward, Champawat
Mobile; 8057135550, 8077832133
7A B-10A, Udaigiri Pratham,
District GB Nagar, UP.
Regional Office (For Communication)
Khasra No.582, Kalika Vihar Phase-II
Opposite Kali Mandir, Kargi Grant,